If you are getting an error “An unexpected error has occurred digital Signature error in EPF” then should read this article.
According to the Government of India, if you want to withdraw money from EPF, then it is mandatory for you to update your nominee. Many people have seen that when they click on the sign after updating the nominee and entering the virtual ID, then the error comes.
The following error appears on your screen like the picture given below- An Unexpected error has occurred. Click here for home.
Root cause of An unexpected error has occurred digital Signature error in EPF-
The root cause of An unexpected error has occurred digital Signature error in EPF ay be followings-
- Browser issue.
- It might be your firewall and antivirus server is bloking that website.
- If you are filling tender on the website then you should install a certificate that provided by the authority because some website asked for a certificate and also given to the client.
- Date and Time zone issue, etc.
How to Fix “An unexpected error has occurred” in UAN?
To fix the “An unexpected error has occurred ” digital Signature error in EPF follow these steps-
1. Clear Browsing History, Cookies, Cache and other site data
If you have not deleted browsing history, cookies, a cache of your browser for a long time then this issue can come. You should clear the browsing history, cookies, cache, and other site data in your browser at some time interval. To Clear Browsing History, Cookies, Cache, and other site data follow these easy steps-
STEP#1. Navigate to Google chrome and press (CTRL+H) keys.
STEP#2. Click on Clear browsing data.
STEP#3. Now click on clear data.
Note:- Whenever clear browsing Data need to remove the check such as Save password because if you have to save password then can create a problem if you have not remembered password.
2. Reset Browser Settings
If there is any problem in the settings of your browser, then this issue may come, so you should rest your browser once. let’s know how to reset chrome.
3. Update your Browser Up to Date
The outdated driver can create “An unexpected error has occurred digital Signature error in EPF” or any website. Your browser should be up to date.
4. Set Time Zone : UTC+05:30
If you want to access the government website, due to the purpose of security, if your system is in a different time zone then a problem may arise. To set a date and time follow these easy steps-
STEP#1. Navigate to Control Panel and click on Date and time.
STEP#2. Click on Change time zone, Now select ( UTC+05:30 ) time zone.
6. Change your Browser
if you are using Google chrome, then once try a different browser Mozilla Firefox. Some users notice that due to high-security reasons not able to upload their details on google chrome.
So, This is all about the “An unexpected error has occurred digital Signature error in EPF ”. Apart from this, you can also try the below steps-
- If you are using any external Firewall then should allow UAN, Aaadhaar website.
- If you are using any antivirus then for time being disable antivirus.
- Sometimes this problem can come due to load balancing, after some time you should complete your process.
Please comment on this article. if you have any doubts and queries please Comments to us.