Hey! are you looking for solutions ” We’re having trouble finding that site” while searching any website, so this article is best for you. You give your precious two minutes and read the article.
Many more users notice, some time ago the internet was running fine but still not able to access any website or able to access some websites. If you have some urgent work, at that time you are not able to access the internet, then there is frustration.
Hmm, We’re having trouble finding that site, We can’t connect to the server at www (website name), If that address is correct, here are three other things you can try:
- Try Again Later.
- Check your network conncetion
- If you are connected but behind a firewall, check that Firefox has permissions to access the Web.
How to Fix Hmm. We’re having trouble finding that site on Windows?
Table of Contents
To resolve “Hmm We’re having trouble finding that site” follow all the steps one by one-
1. Reset Date and Time
Some users have noticed that they are able to access some websites on the same browser but some problems are coming in accessing. It may be that the date and time of your system are not correct. If your system time and date format are not correct then a problem may become.
To reset the date and time on Windows 10/11/8 follow these easy steps-
- Navigate to Control Panel and Date and time.
- Click on Change Date and Time.
- Click on change calendar settings.
- Now, select additional Settings.
5. Click on Time Tab and click on Reset.
To Reset Date click on the Date tab and select Reset.
2. Disable/ Enable LAN or Restart System or Modem
some users have noticed that they are not able to access anything on any browser but the internet is running fine on another device in the same network. It also happens that the internet connection is OK on the router and you are not able to access the internet on any device. If your internet is not working on any device then restart your modem.
If your internet is not working on any browser then simply restart your computer or once Disable/Enable LAN. To Disable/enable LAN to follow these steps-
- Navigate to run, type ncpa.cpl and pree enter.
- Right click on Ethernet conncetion and select disable.
To enable Ethernet Connection right click on Ethernet and select Enable.
3. Start Firefox on Safe Mode
If you are able to access the same website in any other browser but not able to access it in Firefox then there may be a problem with your browser and getting an error “We’re having trouble finding that site”. To start Firefox on Safe mode follow these steps-
- Navigate to Firefox, click on open application menu and select Help.
- Select Troubleshoot Mode.
3. Restart Firefox in Troubleshoot Mode.
4. Click Open on “Open firefox on troubleshooting Mode?”
5. Try to search websites on Troubleshoot Mode.
6. To exit Troubleshoot mode Menu<Help<Turn Troubleshoot Mode.
4. Clear Firefox History
To reset and clean up firefox settings follow these steps-
- Navigate to Firefox, click on open application menu and select History.
- Select Clear Recent History.
- Select Time range to clear.
Note:- All selected items will be cleared. This action cannot be undone.
4. Click on Ok and Open firefox once.
5. Flush, Release and Renew IP Address
To Flush, Release, and Renew IP Address follow these easy steps-
- Navigate to Start Menu and search CMD.
- Right Click on CMD and select RUN as Administrator.
- Type following command-
- ipconfig /flushdns- Used to DNS cache resolver.
- ipconfig /release- Used to release the IP address.
- ipconfig /renew – used to renew the IP address.
So, This is all about the “We’re having trouble finding that site firefox”. Please comments on this article. if you have any doubts and queries please Comments to us.
You can also Join Us from Social Media Pages Like Facebook and Twitter.