Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart is a common issue of the Windows Operating system. Below seven methods that can resolve your issue.
How to Fix Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart on Windows 10?
Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart is commonly called BSoD (Blue Screen of Death) or Blue Screen is an error screen that indicates that your computer crash and your Operating System has reached where not operate safely.
Blue screen comes after generally hardware failure or a crucial process terminated unexpectedly. Blue screen is indications of Windows Operating system that notify user to take action otherwise damaged your computer in the future.
Your pc ran into a problem or Blue screen may be the cause of hardware failure such as RAM (Random Access Memory), HDD (Hard Drive Disk), CPU (Central Processing Unit) heating, SMPS anything and also Software failure like OS crash any programs execution failure, etc.
Your pc ran into a problem that may become due to a virus attack from the internet, Driver Update, Windows Update anythings. In this blog, you will find several solutions that could possibly fix general problems related to the blue screen errors, . We are going to guide below and try out our described solutions one by one, see if any of them can solve this problem for you.
1. Disconnect External Device
This is first route cause of to solve your pc ran into a problem and need to restart. If you are using external devices like Printer, Camera, Pocket Hard drive or another peripheral devices.
You need to disconnected all the peripheral and devices and for some times you used just mouse and keyboard and observed some times. It may be problem your printer cable, External Hard Drive Cable, Printer Drivers etc.
2. Run Computer in Safe Mode & Recovery
Safe mode is one of the best utility for removing the blue dumb from the computer. You boot your computer in safe mode and then do the recovery of the system.
- Click on Start and select Settings.
2. Navigate to Update and Security sections (Windows Settings).
3. If you want to reset windows or recover system click on Recovery from left panel and select any options to reset Computer.
3. Disable Automatically Restart
For disable auto restart you need to follow following steps-
- Press Windows+R Key simultaneously and type sysdm.cpl and press enter. ( Open Computer Properties)
- Navigate to Advanced Tab (System Properties) and click on start-up and recovery settings.
3. Removed the Check from Automatically restart (System Failure).
4. Click on OK to save changes.
4. Restore your system using Restore points
System Restore Points is one of the best features of the Windows Operating system via you can restore your last Files and settings of Windows.
Note- If you are doing a system restore only your System settings effected not your documents and desktop data.
For Windows Restro you follow following steps-
1. Right Click on Computer and select Properties.
2. Click on Advanced system settings on Left panel.
3. Navigate to System Protection Tab and click on System Restore.
4. Click on Next( Restore system files and settings).
5. Select Restore Points and click on Next.
6. First your Close programs and and click on Finish.
7. Your computer will be restart and wait for restore .
5. Scan system From File Checker
System File checker is one of the best utility of Microsoft Windows Operating system that allow user to scan corrupted file and restore the file.
System File checker utility is too useful for troubleshoot “your pc ran into a problem and need to restart”. For implementation of File checker you need to follow following steps-
- Click Start and search CMD, Right Click on CMD and select Run as administrator.
2. In the command prompt type sfc /scannow and press enter. The process would take time, so wait until the processing finish.
6. Update Windows security and update
if any update comes on any devices then your pc ran into a problem . So you need to update your computer up to date.
For same you need to follow following steps-
- Click on Start button and select Settings.
- Click on Update and Security (Windows Settings).
- Click on Check for Updates(Windows Update).
- If any update then Install Update between update It will be restart your computer. If you are using third party software then also update them.
7. Scan Your Computer
If you are using the internet then one of the reasons may be “your pc ran into a problem” due to virus infection of the system. If you are using Windows 10 then make sure your Microsoft Windows Defender should be up to date.
If you are using a third-party antivirus then you need to scan your computer and also you used internet security antivirus that prevents external attacks.
Hopefully from the above concepts your issue “your pc ran into a problem” has been resolved.
Thanks for Reading, Have a Nice day