In this Article, we will know how to fix PC Mobile Hotspot error “we can’t set up mobile hotspot” on Windows 10.
We know that Mobile Hotspot is one of the best features of Windows 10 Operating system where you can easily enable your PC as a Mobile Hotspot.
Some People notice that whenever try to enable mobile Hotspot on Windows 10 getting’s an error “we can’t Set up mobile hotspot” that can create a problem if you have not WiFi Router.
If your Mobile Hotspot is not working and getting the error “we can’t Set up mobile hotspot” then don’t worry because in this article we will know and resolved the issue from a different view of points. We explore each possibility and offer exhaustive solutions in the article below
The main route Cause of Mobile Hotspot is not working may be following-
- Driver Issue.
- Internet Connection Sharing Issue.
- Network Adapter issue, etc.
Fix mobile hotspot not working error “we can’t Set up mobile hotspot” on Windows 10?
To solving the error, please allow me some time and follow all the below steps that can be helpful for solving the issue
1.Verify Hosted Network Support Status of Network Adapter
To Fixing the error, you should know about that your Network Adapter is supporting Network Hosted or Not.
To check hosted network support status follow these steps-
- Navigate to Start Menu and search CMD.
- Click on Run as Administrator.
3. type NETSH WLAN show drivers and Press enter.
4. Then Check status of Hosted Network Support.
Note:- If Hosted Network not supported then Installed proper Driver or can create by third-party tools that can help to solve Mobile Hotspot issue.
2. Update Network Driver
We can’t Set up mobile hotspot error related to Network Adapter then you should Update Network Driver. To Update Network Driver on Windows 10 Follow these steps-
- Navigate to Run by pressing (Windows +R) keys.
- Type devmgmt.msc and press Enter.
- Click on Network Adapters, Right Click Wireless adapter, and select Update Driver.
4. Click on “Search automatically for update driver software“.
5. It will automatically search online for drivers and installed.
3. Run Network adapter Troubleshooter
If the above steps are not working then on Windows 10 you can Run a network adapter troubleshooter that can helpful for resolved the “we can’t Set up Mobile Hotspot” issue.
To run Network Adapter Troubleshooter Follow these steps-
- Navigate to Start and click on Settings.
- Find Troubleshoot Setting on Find Menu.
3. Scroll Down and Click on Network Adapter.
Click on Run the Troubleshooter and Follow the required steps and After Troubleshoot restart Your computer.
4. Enable Sharing Internet Connection
To enable Sharing Internet Connection follow these steps-
- Press Windows +R(Run) , type ncpa.cpl and press enter.
- Right, Click on Network Adapter and select properties.
- Click on Sharing Tab.
- Now check “Allow Sharing Connections“.
- Restart Your Computer and Check.
5. Disable Bluetooth
Some people notice that Bluetooth also can create the problem of the “we can’t Set up Mobile Hotspot” error so we should disable Bluetooth for some time being and cross-verify your error.
To Disable Bluetooth Follow these steps-
- Click on start and select Settings.
- Click on Devices.
- Select Bluetooth and turn off Bluetooth.
Hopefully from the above Steps, your issue will be resolved. if any Doubts and query please comment to us on the below sections.
Thanks For Reading Have a Nice Day