In this Article, We will know how to use your Laptop as Mobile hotspot on Windows 10.
If you have not WiFi at home and want to share the Internet from Laptop that is Using Ethernet cable on Laptop then Don’t worry because in this article we will discuss how to use your Laptop as Mobile Hotspot.
Windows 10 have one of the best features that know as Mobile Hotspot where you can easily share your Internet Over WiFi Network from your Internet Plan or Cellular Data Connection.
Windows 10 Mobile Hotspot have also same Basic Features as WiFi Router minimum requirement for Internet User authentications for security such as Password, Device Connected Status, etc.
You can connect up to 8 WiFi devices over Mobile Hotspot on Windows 10 and can see Device Name Information, IP address, and MAC address of Device.
How to use your Laptop as Mobile Hotspot on Windows 10?
To use your PC as Mobile Hotspot follow these easy steps to the configuration of Settings.
- Navigate to Start and Click on Settings.
2. Click on Network & Internet Settings.
3. Click on Mobile Hotspot from Left side Menu options.
Trigger on Mobile Hotspot for share my Internet connection with other devices.
4. If you want to Change Network Name and Password then Click on Edit.
Type Network name, Network Password that should be minimum length of eight of characters.
Click on Save.
5. Now you can see Turn on Hotspot Options on Windows 10.
6. After Connected of Device, you can see the status of Devices.
FAQ: Use your Laptop as Mobile Hotspot
- How to enable mobile Hotspot on Windows 10?
Ans. To enable Mobile Hotspot should follow above steps one by one.
2. How to Disable Mobile Hotspot on Windows 10?
Ans. To disable Mobile Hotspot Follow these easy steps
Start<Settings< Network and Internet<Mobile Hotspot.
Now Trigger Off or Turn off (Share my connection with Other Device).
3. How many Device can be Connected on Mobile Hotspot on Windows 10?
Ans. You can connected up to eight Devices on Mobile Hotspot on Windows 10.
So, This is all about the “Use your Laptop as Mobile Hotspot“. Please comments on this article. if you have any doubts and queries please Comments to us.
We hope that you like this Article and helpful for the “Use your Laptop as Mobile Hotspot”. You can also Join Us from Social Media Pages Like Facebook and Twitter.
Thanks For Reading, Have A Nice Days.
You May Also Read..
- How to Share Folder and Drive on Windows 10
- How to Map a Network Drive in Windows 10
- How to Take a Screenshot in Windows 10
- 2021: How to Install Windows 10 from USB or DVD
- 5 Ways to Switch User in Windows 10
- How to Factory Reset Windows 10
- How to disable windows defender in Windows 10
- How to set a password in windows 10