If you are going quite irritating by pop-ups and want to How to Block pop-ups in microsoft Edge browser then follow this article.
A Pop-Up blocker is a program that allows the user to prevents pop-up windows from appearing on a website. Most of the browser software given access to allows the user to turn the blocker on or off.
Advertisers are usually used Pop-ups to deliver ads to a Web browser to an advertisement for his products or information. Before clicking any Pop-up need to be aware of its because Pop-Up allows advertisers to send such helpful things like Sale Discount, New Technology, etc, such bad things like viruses and many more.
Why should Disable Pop-up Blocker?
We should Disable Pop-up Blocker because much more pop-up behavior is quite irritating. Users may feel concealed and absorbed by pop-ups, which almost always consist of advertisements.
Sometimes the cause of Pop-up website rank can be down because the user can not read or collect information from the website and moved on to another website.
How to stop pop ups on Microsoft Edge?
- Navigate to Microsoft Browser.
- Click on Menu Button from the right side top corner and select Settings.
3. Click on “Cookies and site permissions” and select Pop-ups and redirects.
4. Click the Block pop-ups switch to toggle it between Off and On.
Note: Set this option to Off to disable the pop-up blocker or On to enable it.
Similarly asked questions
- How to disable pop up blocker in Microsoft Edge?
- How to block pop ups on Microsoft Edge?
- How to stop pop ups on Microsoft Edge?
- How to enable pop ups on Microsoft Edge?
- How to allow pop ups in Microsoft Edge?
- How to get rid of pop up ads on Microsoft Edge?
- How to turn off pop up blocker on Microsoft Edge?
- How to stop pop up ads on Microsoft Edge?
- How to unblock pop ups on Microsoft Edge?