Hey! do you want to know how to change Tenda WiFi Password, then follow this article.
If you are accessing the Internet through WiFi then you should change the password at some time interval. Password is the key to any access of any device to access that device. If you are using WiFi from Tenda Router then follow these easy steps-
How to change Tenda WiFi Password on the Web?
Table of Contents
To change your WiFi Password follow these steps-
- Connect your Mobile or Laptop from a WiFi network.
- Navigate to Browser and type 192.168.0.1 on the address bar.
- Type user name and password as admin.
- Click on wireless settings.
5. in WiFi Name and Password sections.
type WiFi Password
and Click on Ok.
6. “The wireless connection will disconnect, please connect again.”
and click on Ok.
Note:- Once your router will restart wait for 30 seconds. After restarting the router type connects your device from the new password and enjoy.