Hey! are you looking for Tally Interview Questions and Answers then this article is best for you.
Q1. Where is the company restore option available in Tally?
Ans. In Tally, the Company restore option is available in the company information tab.
To Open the company restore option follow these steps-
- Navigate to Gateway of Tally>F3: Comp Info Backup.
- select the company that required from list company and press Ctrl+A to start backup process.
Q2. Which submenu is used for voucher entry in tally?
Ans. The accounting voucher sub-menu is used to enter accounting vouchers in tally.
To voucher entry in Tally follow these steps-
- Navigate to gateway of Tally>F12.
- Under Transaction, select accounting voucher.
Q3. Which menu appears after starting tally for the first time?
Ans. After installing Tally, the Company info screen is open.
Q4. Which option is used to open company created in tally?
Ans. To Open created a company in Tally is used Company info Option.
Q5. Which key is used to declare a voucher as post-dated press in Tally?
Ans. To declare a coucher as post-dated in tally is used CTRL+T Key.
Q6. Which option from the company info menu is selected to create a new company in tally?
Ans. To create a new company in tally using company menu follow thee steps-
- Navigate to Gateway of tally by press ALT+F3.
- Now click on create a company.
Q7. How many voucher types area are readily available in tally?
Ans. There are eighteen voucher types are readily available in tally.
Q8. Which shortcut key is used to make an optional voucher in tally?
Ans. CTRL+L, shortcut key is used to make an optional voucher in tally.
Q9. How to get a List of optional vouchers in tally?
Ans. To get a list of optional vouchers in tally follow these steps-
- Navigate to gateway of Tally and select display.
- Click on Exception report and select optional vouchers.
Q10. Which company is developed by Tally Package?
Ans. Tally Package is developed by Tally solutions.