In this article, We will know about TVS MSP 240 Star Monochrome Dot Matrix Printer advantages, specifications, features and settings, and configuration.
TVS MSP 240 Star Monochrome is a Dot Matrix Printer manufactured by TVS India. MSP 240 start Dot Matrix printer is best for printing invoices, receipts, and bills. if you want to purchase a Dot Matrix Printer at a low running cost then TVS MSP 240 Star Monochrome is one of them.
Advantage of TVS MSP 240 Star Monochrome Dot Matrix Printer-
Table of Contents
Advantage of TVS MSP 240 Star printer are followings-
- 9 wire heads for best copy and printing.
- Easy to diagnostics because error detected on Display that is easy to resolve.
- Wide Input Operation voltage that is too suitable for where the problem of power fluctuation.
- Low cost of Ribbon because used Patented Ink bank Ribbon.
- Fastest printing speed-375 CPS.
- TVS MSP 240 Star Monochrome Dot Matrix Printer can print copy capability up to (1+3) with carbon.
How to download and install TVS MSP 240 Star Printer drivers on Windows 10?
To download and install TVS MSP 240 Star Printer drivers follow these steps-
- Navigate to browser and type https://www.tvs-e.in/msp-240-star/ on address bar.
- Scroll down and download drivers according to your OS and architecture of OS.
- Right click on download files and extracts the ZIP files.
4. Double click on Setup-MSP 240 star.exe and click OK.
5. Now power on the Printer.
Note:- If your printer is connected to a USB cable then it will be automatic assigned the port. If your printer is connected from LPT or serial porn then click on Manual.
6. Now your TVS MSP Star Printer Drivers installed successfully.
How to create and custom paper size in TVS MSP 240 Star Printer?
To set paper size in TVS MSP 240 Star Printer follow these steps-
- Navigate to Control Panel.
- Click on Devices and Printers.
3. Select TVS MSP 240 Star Printer and click on
4. Select any Forms and type Form name.
In Form Descriptions type paper size width, Hight, Left, Right, Top and Bottoms margins.
Click on OK.
5. Right click on printer and select Printing Preferences.
6. Click on Advanced Tab and select Paper/Output.
Click on OK.
6. Right click on printer and select Printer properties.
7. Click on Device settings Tab and select Tractor Feed and Manual Paper Feed.
Apply and ok.
8. You you can see paper size set TVS MSP 240 Star Monochrome Dot Matrix Printer.
Video Tutorial: How to set paper size in TVS MSP 240 Star Printer?
So, This is all about the “TVS MSP 240 Star Monochrome Dot Matrix Printer”.
We hope that you like this Article and helpful with the “TVS MSP 240 Star Monochrome Dot Matrix Printer“Issue. You can also Join Us from Social Media Pages Like Facebook and Twitter.
Thanks For Reading, Have A Nice Days.
You may also read..