Hey! are you looking for solutions Windows Cannot Connect to the Printer” on Windows 8/10/11 then this article is best for you. To solve windows cannot connect to the printer access is denied read full article.
Many users notice that after the Windows KB5005565 update not able to access the shared printer. Whenever any user is trying to connect the network printer, is getting an error “Windows cannot connect to the printer, Operation failed with code 0x0000011B.
The error would appear with a specific error like such as Windows cannot connect to the printer Operation failed with error 0x0000011b, Operation failed with error 0x0000007e, Operation failed with error 0x00000002, Operation failed with error 0x0000007a all some common error of share printer issue.
How to fix Windows Cannot Connect to the Printer Operation failed with error 0x0000011b, 0x0000007e, 0x00000002, 0x0000007a ?
1. Removed Last Windows Update or KB5005565 Update
To solve specific Operation failed with error 0x0000011b error, you need to be removed the KB5005565 update for some time being and restart your computer. To remove Windows updates follow these steps-
- Navigate to Windows Settings.
- Click on Update and security.
- Click on View Update history.
- Click on uninstall update.
- Now select the update and click on unistall.
- Restart your computer.
Hopefully, your problem has been resolved, If the problem is still occurring after doing the above steps. then follow Method-II.
2. Update Printer Driver
A corrupted or outdated driver can also create the same issue. Your printer driver will be up to date. To update the Printer driver follow these easy steps-
- Navigate to Run and type devmgmt.msc and press enter.
- Right click on the printer and click on Update.
- Follow the step and restart the printer and computer.
3. Run Printer Troubleshooter
A printer troubleshooter is one of the best-inbuilt tools for solving printer issues. To run a printer troubleshooter follow these steps-
- Navigate to Troubleshoot settings by click on start menu and type troubleshoot.
- Click on “additional troubleshooters“.
- Select printer and click on “Run the troubleshooter.”
- It will be automatically detecting the problem and resolved.
4. Remove/Add the Device
Remove/Add the printer is one of the solutions for the “Windows Cannot Connect to the Printer” error. To remove the device follow these steps-
- Navigate to Control Panel and click on device and printers.
- Right click on the printers and select removed device.
3. Click on yes and OK.
To add a Printer follow these steps-
- Navigate to Device and Printers.
- Click on Add a Printer.
- Click on ” the printer that i want isn’t listed”.
- Click on add a printer using a TCP/IP address or host name.
- Click on Next.
6. Now type and the host name or IP address of the Printer.
7. Select device type and click on next.
8. Select Printer Manufacturer and Printers, click on Next.
9. Now type your Printer Name and click on Next.
10. Click Next on the Printer sharing screen.
11. Click on Finish.
So, This is all about the “Windows Cannot Connect to the Printer on Epson ”. Please comments on this article. if you have any doubts and queries please Comments to us.
Moreover, you can also try to “Delete a Subkey, Copy “mscms.dll” Manually” to solve the error.
So, This is all about the “Windows Cannot Connect to the Printer ”. Please comments on this article. if you have any doubts and queries please Comments to us.
You can also Join Us from Social Media Pages Like Facebook and Twitter.
How to Fix Epson Printer is Offline or Pause status on Windows?