In this article, We will fix “aw snap chrome error” something went wrong while displaying this webpage code -STATUS_INVALID_IMAGE_HASH.
Google chrome is one of the best web browser in the world available on all the platforms. Apart from good features, some people notice that getting an error Aw, Snap! Something went wrong while displaying this webpage. Error code:STATUS_INVALID_IMAGE_HASH.
If you are getting the error “aw snap chrome error’ then don’t worry because in this article we will fix the issue from five points of view.
Before trying below methods follow these steps-
- Restart Google Chrome.
- Update your Google chrome.
Most of the cases will be resolved after update your Google chrome up to date.
How to Fix Aw Snap Chrome error code- STATUS_INVALID_IMAGE_HASH?
Table of Contents
1. Disable Render Code Integrity
Render Code is one of the best tools to solve Aw Snap Chrome error code where you can block suspicious or unsigned code from interfering with the browser’s page rendering processes and change the way Chrome loads the web pages next visiting.
How to Disable Render Code Integrity on Windows 10?
To Disable Render Code Integrity on Windows 10 follow these steps-
- Navigate to Start and search CMD.
- CMD runs as Administrator.
- copy and Paste Following – REG ADD “HKLM\Software\Policies\Google\Chrome” /v RendererCodeIntegrityEnabled /t REG_DWORD /d 0
- Press Enter and after successfully run then exit.
5. Restart your computer and Open Your browser.
Hopefully your issue will be resolve if not resolved then follow Method-II.
2. Launch Google Chrome as Compatibility Mode
If your chrome has been crass and getting a snap chrome error then you can launch Chrome as Compatibility mode. To run follow these steps-
- Right-click on Google Chrome and select Properties.
- Navigate to Compatibility Tab.
- Check on “Run this program in compatibility mode” and select Windows 8.
- Click on Change settings for all users apply and OK.
- Relaunch chrome and check now.
Hopefully your issue has been resolved if again persisted then follow Method-III.
3. Clear Browsing Data and Cache
To clear Browsing data and cache follow these steps-
How to Clear Browsing Data of Google Chrome?
- Navigate to Google Chrome.
- Click on More Options at top Right Panel.
- Select More Tools and click on Clear Browsing Data.
4. Now Click on Clear Data.
Note:- After Clear Data your all the settings will be removed Such as Passwords and other sign-in data.
4. Rename Chrome Application
To Rename Chrome Application follow these steps-
- Navigate to Install Windows Drive.
- Open –C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome\Application
- Right-click on chrome exe and select Rename.
4. Rename and ok.
Relaunch Browser and check if problem is same then follow Method-5.
5. Use the –no-sandbox command
No sandbox command is one of the best tools for solve aw snap chrome error. To use the –no-sandbox command follow these steps-
- Right-click on chrome and select properties.
- Navigate to shortcut Tab.
- In Target sections (Enter space) type -no-sandbox.
- Apply and ok.
So, This is all about the “aw snap chrome error”. Please comments on this article. if you have any doubts and queries please Comments to us.
We hope that you like this Article and helpful for the “aw snap chrome error“. You can also Join Us from Social Media Pages Like Facebook and Twitter.
Thanks For Reading, Have A Nice Days.