In this article, We will know how to share HP LaserJet 1018 1020 and 1022 on network windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7.
If you are using HP LaserJet 1018 1020 and 1022 on a single PC and want to share a printer then you can easily share HP LaserJet 1018 1020 and 1022 on a network windows environment.
If you want to share HP LaserJet 1018, 1020, and 1022 on network windows 10 then follow these steps-
share HP LaserJet 1018 1020 and 1022 on network windows 10 environment?
To share Printer on the Network you need to Install Drivers on Hosts and Client PCs.
Hosts PC Configuration-
- Install HP Printer Driver on Hosts PC.
2. Navigate to Control Panel and click on Printer and Devices.
3. Right Click on Printer and Click on sharing.
4. Check share the Printer.
5. Types the Printer Name and Click Ok.
Note:- If the Printer name should not be more than 12 characters because the printer in not recognized some Network Printers.
Client PC configuration:
- Navigate to Control Panel.
- Click on Devices and Printers.
- On the Left side Top, Click on Add a printer.
4. If printer not found then click on The Printer that i want isn’t listed.
Click on Next.
5. Select a shared printer by name
Browse your shared Printer on Network and click ok.
6. Click on Next.
7. Browse the Drivers and Click on Next.
8. Click Next on “you have successfully added printer.“
9. Print a Test Page and click on Finish.
Note– If you want take print out from client computer then each and every scenario you Hosts computer will be power on.