If you want to know How to create a custom paper size in EPSON LX-300+ II then this article is best for you. to set paper size in EPSON LX-300+ II follow this article.
Epson LX-300 +II is the most demanding dot matrix printer manufacture by Seiko Epson Corporation. if you want to take a high-speed print, low cost of expenses then this printer is one of best of them.
You must have seen in the office where more printout is required, you see a dot matrix printer. The main reason why people buy dot matrix printers is that because you can easily print multiple copies once, multipart forms, low cost of services, etc.
The biggest advantage of a dot matrix printer is that you can easily set up multiple forms according to your Invoice. If you are using EPSON LX-300+ II know How to create a custom paper size in EPSON LX-300+ II, then follow these easy steps-
How to set paper size in EPSON LX-300+ II?
- Navigate to start and click on settings.
- Click on Devices and Printers.
- select the printer, On the top click on Print server properties.
4. To create a custom paper size do-follow-
Select any Form type: German Legal Fanfold.
Type any Form name: Bill print
Form Description: Type your paper size, Width, and Height.
5. Click on save Form and ok.
6. Right-click on Printer and select Printing Preferences.
7. Click on Advanced.
8. Select your Paper Size and click on ok.
9. Right-click on a printer property.
10. Click on Device Settings and select form.
11. Click on Apply and ok.
So, This is all about the “How to create a custom paper size in EPSON LX-300+ II”.
We hope that you like this Article and are helpful with the “How to create a custom paper size in EPSON LX-300+ II“ Issue. You can also Join Us from Social Media Pages Like Facebook and Twitter.
Thanks For Reading, Have A Nice Days.