If you want to know to create a custom paper Size in TVS MSP 250 Star Printer then follow this article because, in this article, we will discuss the same topics.
How to Create a Custom Paper Size in TVS MSP 250 Star Printer on Windows?
To create a custom paper size in TVS MSP 250 on Windows follow these easy steps-
- Navigate to Control Panel.
- Click on Devices and Printers.
3. Click on MSP 250 Star Printer and select Print Server Properties on Top.
4. Click on Forms tab and select any one Form Type.
Type Form Name : Invoice Print (choose any name according to your choice).
Form Descriptions:- Select English and type Width and Hight of forms.
5. Save and click on ok.
6. Right Click on MSP 250 Star Printer and Printing Preferences.
7. Click on Advanced TAB.
8. Navigate to Paper/Output and in Paper Size select your custom Paper size.
Click on Ok.
9. Right Click on Printer and select Print Properties.
10. Click on Device Settings,
Select Invoice Forms on Tractor and Manual Paper Feed.
11. Apply and Ok.
You may also Read..