Hey! are you want to change the password on Windows 7? Then this article is best for you because in this article will know How to Set Password on Windows 7?
Terms of Password is too important in any fields such as Computer, Mobile, Banking, etc. Password is the main key for access and devices. If you are choosing any password then you should choose a strong password because a strong password cannot easily be hacked.
Criteria for strong Password:
- Password must be a minimum of 8 characters.
- Password must be a combination of Lowercase and Uppercase letters.
- Password must be a mixture of numbers and letters.
- Password must be included of special characters.
3 ways to Change Password on Windows 7:
How to set Password on Windows 7 using Command Prompt?
To set password on Windows 7 follow these steps-
- Navigate to Run and type CMD.
- Run CMD, as Administrator.
- Type net user.
- Select User and run the following command-
net User (user name) (password)
Example:- net user Ankit [email protected]
How to Change Password on Windows 7 using User account?
To change password on Windows 7 using User account follow these steps-
- Navigate to Start and click on Control Panel.
2. Click on User accounts and Family Safety.
3. Click on Change your Windows password.
4. Type New Password and Re-enter password.
5. Click on Create password.
How to Set Password in Windows 7 Using Computer Management?
To set a password in Windows 7 using computer Management follow these steps-
- Navigate to Run by pressing Windows+R keys.
- Type compmgmt. msc and press enter.
- Navigate to Local user and Groups and select Users.
- Right Click a User account and choose Set Password.
- Click on Proceed to continue.
- Enter New password and re-enter the password.
- You received the message “The Password has been set”
- Click on Ok.
- Finish Enjoy…
Thanks For Reading, Have a Nice Day.