if you want to know how to turn off notifications in Microsoft Edge then follow this article.
As you are searching any website on any browser and notice that some sites you visit want to show future update notifications on your computer or devices. A small Pop-like banner appears on your screen and asked for a click Yes or no that depends on your preferences.
If you are allowing all the websites for push notification that can little bit irritate you if you are doing some urgent works. We will suggest notifications are good features of any websites but select some importance website that is too importance’s for you.
Microsoft Edge browser allows users to customize your notification, turn off notifications. If you want to know how to customized and turn off notifications on the Microsoft Edge browser then follow this article.
How to turn off notifications in Edge?
Table of Contents
To turn of notifications in Microsoft edge follow these easy steps-
- Navigate to Microsoft Edge browser.
- Click on Menu Button from the right side top corner and select Settings.
3. Click on cookies and site permissions and select notifications. You might have to scroll down bit to find it.
4. Click the Block pop-ups switch to toggle it between Off and On.
Note: Set this option to Off to disable the pop-up blocker or On to enable (ask first) it.
How to turn off notifications in Microsoft Edge: Similarly asked questions-
- How to turn off Microsoft Edge notifications?
- How to disable notifications in Microsoft Edge?
- How to turn off notification pop-ups in Microsoft Edge?
- How to stop notifications from Microsoft Edge?
- How to turn off notifications on Microsoft Edge?
- How to block notifications from Microsoft Edge?