Hey! Do you want to Fix “The Current Input Timing is Not Supported” on Windows 11/10/8/7, then should read the full article and follow the required steps-
Several Windows Users encountered the error “The current timing is not supported by the monitor display. Please change your input timing 1366×768. 60HZ or any other monitor listed timing as per the monitor specifications when opening any particular application such as Games, HD Photo, Video, or booting your computer.
This type of error occurs when your system video card resolution is higher than your monitor resolution.
How to Fix The Current Input Timing is Not Supported on Windows 11/10?
What is the root cause of the Current Input Timing is Not Supported by the monitor display” on Dell, HP, Lenovo?
As per investigated many IT user’s reports and the solutions that they followed to take care of the issue. The root cause of the Current Input Timing is Not Supported are followings-
- Monitor resolution is lower than application supported resolution.
If you are system is working fine but while trying to open any Games or third party graphics application, then get this error. Then should change game resolution or change Monitor.
2. Change Your VGA/HDMI Cable
If your computer or any application suddenly stopped working, then it might be cable faulty. Once you change the cable and verify the issue. If the issue persists, continue to the Next Step-
3. System resolution is higher than Monitor resolution.
When you try to Power on your computer then get an error “The Current Input Timing is Not Supported”, then you should boot your computer in Safe Mode.
How to Start Windows 10 on Safe Mode?
To boot your computer on safe mode follow these steps-
Power on your computer, then hold the power switch for about 5-6 seconds. You need to be done twice after you see preparing automatic repairing screen.
- Power on the Computer and press Shift+F8 key together.
2. Click on See advanced repair options.
3. Click on Troubleshoot.
4. Next Screen Click on Advanced Options.
5. Click on Startup Settings.
5. Next Screen, Click on the restart on startup settings.
6. Next Screen, Press 3 to Enable low-resolution video.
7. Now your computer is logged in on Safe mode, Change Display Settings.
STEP-II Change Computer resolution
- Right Click on this PC and select Properties.
- Now, Click on Display on from left side panel.
- Click on Display resolution and select “Recommended” resolution.
- Restart Your computer.
So, This is all about the “The Current Input Timing is Not Supported” dell. Please comment on this article. if you have any doubts and queries please Comments to us.