If you want to know what are the uses of Multimedia in Different Fields then follow these articles.
We can find application of multimedia in various fields including advertisements, art, education, entertainment, Engineering, medicine, mathematics, business and scientific research.
- ENTERTAINMENT AND FINE ARTS: Multimedia is widely used in the entertainment industry, especially add special effects in movies and animations. Multimedia games are a popular source of entertainment. Some Video Games also use multimedia features.
Multimedia media application that allow users to participate actively instead of just sitting as Passive recipients are called Interactive Multimedia applications. There are multimedia artists who have the ability to blend technique using different media, that help in incorporating interaction with the viewer. Another approach entails the creation of Multimedia that can display in art Gallery.
Digital recording material often used in museums and art galleries to impart the information.
2. EDUCATION: In education multimedia used to produced computer-based training courses and reference books like encyclopedias. A CBT helps the user to go through a series of presentations, text about a particular topic, and associated illustrations in various information formats. Edutainment is an informal term used to describe the blend of education with entertainment, especially multimedia entertainment.
3. JOURNALISM: News Paper companies all over the world trying to embrace the new phenomenon of multimedia technology by implementing practices in their works. News reporting is not limited to traditional media outlets.
Freelance journalists can make use of different types of media to produced multimedia pieces for their news stories. News agencies can now engage global audiences and tell stories using technology, which develops new communication techniques for both media producers and consumers.
ENGINEERING : Software engineers use multimedia in computer simulations for entertainment and industrial training. Multimedia is used to design software interfaces which can used for creative professionals and software engineers.
For example, a scientist can look at a molecular module of particular substance and manipulate it to arrive at new substance.
INDUSTRIES: In the industrial sectors, multimedia used to present importance information to shareholders, superior and co-workers. Multimedia is also helpful in providing employee training. Other industries segments such as Marketing, branding, positioning etc. Use Multimedia to redefine the traditional approach of their respective businesses.
MEDICINE: In Medical sector, doctors can be trained by showing virtual surgeries. They can also simulate how the human body is affected by diseases spread through virus and bacteria and then develop techniques to prevent them.
You may also Read…
- The Application of Computer in Various Fields
- How to Unblock Adobe Flash on Chrome
- How to share files from google drive