Hey! Do you want to How to Add/Remove a Google Account from Android Phone then read this article-
Many Users have multiple google accounts and can easily log in from multiple Google accounts. If any users want to access one or more google accounts that can easily access and also removed those accounts from their smartphone.
If you have Google accounts you can avail the benefits of Google services such as Google Contacts, Maps, Drive, Photo, Youtube, News, Chat and Google business, etc. We have seen many users want to access multiple accounts due to sync their Contact list information, Images, drives, etc.
If you have any android phone such as Xiaomi, Realme, Oppo, OnePlus, Samsung, Nokia, etc, that In that you can Add/Remove a Google Account in the same ways. let’s know now- How to Add/Remove a Google Account from Android Phone.
How to Add multiple Google Account from Android ?
- Navigate to Phone Settings Icon.
- Search Google Accounts and select Personal info (googe Account).
- Tap on Current email address and selct add another account.
- Verify your Mobile password and type email or phone.
- Type e-mail address and click on Next.
- Enter Your Password and click on Next.
- Click on “I Agree” on term and conditions.
How to Remove a Google Account from Android Phone?
If You have multiple google accounts on your phone and want to remove some accounts then can easily remove them. To remove follow these steps-
Note:- Removing any google account wi delete all of its messages, contacts, and other data from the phone.
- Navigate to Phone Settings and search google accounts.
- Tap on Current email address and click on “Manage accounts on this device”.
- Click on “Google” user account.
- Now select the account that want to remove from the phone.
- Click on double dot on the right side and click on remove account.
- Now Select remove account.
So, This is all about the “How to Add/Remove a Google Account from Android Phone ”. Please comments on this article. if you have any doubts and queries please Comments to us.
You can also Join Us from Social Media Pages Like Facebook and Twitter.