How to Change Default Google Account | change account google | Google account change
google change account | default account| how to change google account in android | How to Change google account on Android | change default google account | google id change | Change default google account chrome
If you have multiple Google Accounts then you have a little bit confused about which account you have selected for signing in or subscribing to any websites.
Multiple Google accounts, unfortunately, create problems for sign-in if you are using Google Drive, Google Maps, Google Image, or Google Calendar on the desktop, or mobile device.
If you have the necessary to use Multiple Google accounts and have questions about how to change the default Google Account then Google has a simple and easy solution to select a Default Google account.
Here is the following Process Step By Step –
How to Change Default Google Account
Google gives priority to your first login accounts as Default Google Accounts but manually you can select or choose different accounts to Default Google Account.
How to see the Default Google Account?
- Log in to your Gmail accounts.
- Click on Initials or Photo of you From the Right Top Panel.
3. If you have multiple Google accounts, then you can see your first account login is showing your Default accounts.
In the below picture you can see that we have a login from two different accounts and my first google account is showing Default accounts.
If you want to log in to such as Google Drive, Google Maps, Google Image, etc it will be login from your first login account or default user account.
If you want to change your default google account to like Google Drive, Google Maps, Google Image, etc. Do you need to change your default Google Account follow the below step on how to change your Default Google Account.
How to Change Default Google account on the Desktop
In each and every scenario your first Google login account will be the default account but here is a method by that you can change your default google account.
1. Sign out from your all Google Accounts.
2. Then after you log in from another account that you want to make the Default account.
3. If you are using Gmail, Google Drive, Google Image, etc, and want to log in from another account you just select the account if already login, otherwise Click on Add Another account.
Log in to your Google Account in a Different Browsers such as Opera, Mozilla Firefox, Microsoft Edge, etc, or used New incognito Windows.
How to Change Default Google account on Android Phone
- Open Your Phone then Click on Settings.
- Scroll Down and click on Google.
3. Tap the Dropdown Arrow, and select any Google Accounts that you want to select as Default accounts.
4. Now you can see that your Google Account has been changed.
From the above method, your concepts have been clear about How to Change Default Google Account | change account google | Google account change
google change account | default account| how to change google account in android | How to Change google account on Android | change default google account | google id change | Change default google account chrome How to Change Default Google Account.
Thanks for reading, Please comment about this blog.
Have a Nice Day.
You may also read
- How to Unblock Adobe Flash on Chrome
- How to Disable Pop-up Blocker in Commonly Used Browsers
- How to create or change signature in Outlook
Pingback: 2 ways to change phone number in Gmail Account - Concepts All
Thanks for the detailed info.
However, it’s very frustrating that I need to sign out of ALL accounts in order to change my default account… I’ve found there are free chrome extensions that help manage it (I ended up using this one