If You have multiple Google accounts then it necessary to know How to Change Default Google Account.
If you have multiple Google Accounts then you have a little bit confused about on which account you have selected for sign in, or subscribe for any websites.
Multiple Google accounts unfortunately create problems for sign in if you are using Google Drive, Google Map, Google Image, Google Calendar on the desktop, or mobile device.
If you have the necessary to used Multiple Google accounts and questions about how to change default Google Account then Google has a simple and easy solution to select a Default Google account.
Here is following Process Step By Step –
How to Change Default Google Account
Google gives priority your first login accounts to as Default Google Accounts but manually you can select or choose different accounts to Default Google Account.
How to see the Default Google Account?
- Login your Gmail accounts.
- Click on Initials or Photo of you From the Right Top Panel.
3. If you have multiple Google accounts, then you can see your first account login is showing your Default accounts.
On the below picture you can see that we have a login from two different accounts and my first google account is showing Default accounts.
If you want to login to such as Google Drive, Google Map, Google Image, etc it will be login from your first login accounts or default user account.
If you want to change your default google account in like Google Drive, Google Map, Google Image, etc. Do you need to change your default Google Account follow the below step to how to Change Default Google Account?
How to Change Default Google account on the Desktop
Each and every scenario your first Google login account will be default accounts but here is some method that you can change your default google account.
1. Sign out from your all Google Accounts.
2. Then after you login from another account that you want to make the Default account.
3. If you are using Gmail, Google Drive, Google Image, etc and want to login from another account you just select account if already login, otherwise Click on Add Another account.
Log in your Google Account in Different Browser such as Opera, Mozilla Firefox, Microsoft Edge, etc, or used New incognito Windows.
How to Change Default Google account on Android Phone
- Open Your Phone then Click on Settings.
- Scroll Down and click on Google.
3. Tap the Dropdown Arrow, select any Google Accounts that you want to select as Default Account.
4. Now you can see that your Google Account has been changed.
From the above method, your concepts have been clear about How to Change Default Google Account.
Thanks for reading , Please comment about these blog.
Have a Nice Day.
You may also Read