if you want to know how to change Default Search Engine in Edge or how to set google as default search engine then read this article.
Microsoft Edge is one of the best browsers developed by Microsoft. Microsoft Windows 10 October update includes by default New Chromium-based Microsoft Edge browser that Microsoft edge adds new features such as a redesigned user interface, tracking prevention, google chrome extension, Fast downloading, PDF viewer Dark themed progressive web apps, etc.
Microsoft Edge is the default Bing search engine. Bing is also the best search engine if you want to change the default search engine follow this article.
How to change Default Search Engine in Microsoft Edge?
To change Default Search Engine in Microsoft Edge follow these steps-
- Navigate to Microsoft Edge browser.
- Click on settings and more (…) on the right side top panel or press the (alt+F).
3. select Settings.
4. Click on Privacy, search and services settings.
5. Scroll Down and Navigate to Services.
Click on address bar and search.
6. On the right side (search engine used in address bar) click on Menu.
7. Select default search engine and exit.
So, This is all about the “How to change Default Search Engine in Edge”. Please comments on this article. if you have any doubts and queries please Comments to us.
We hope that you like this article and helpful in How to change Default Search Engine in Edge. You can also Join Us from Social Media Pages Like Facebook and Twitter.