In this article, Setting the Paper Size in Samsung Xpress SL-M2020 & SL-M2026 Series, how to set custom paper sizes in Samsung Xpress SL-M2020 & SL-M2026 Series.
How to create a custom paper size in Samsung Xpress SL-M2020 & SL-M2026 Series printer?
To create a custom paper size in Samsung Express SL-M2020 & SL-M2026 Series printer follow these steps-
- Navigate to Control Panel.
- Click on Devices and Printers.
3. Right Click on the Printer and select Printing preferences.
4. Click on Paper tab.
To set custom or different size of Bill, Challan, Invoice navigate to Paper Options.
5. Click on Paper and click on edit.
6. Type Custom Name- Bill print (Choose from your choice name).
7. Type Custom Paper Size-
Width and Height of your paper size.
Click on OK.
So, This is all about the “Setting the Paper Size in Samsung Xpress SL-M2020 & SL-M2026 Series”. Please comments on this article. if you have any doubts and queries please Comments to us.
We hope that you like this article and helpful in Setting the Paper Size in Samsung Xpress SL-M2020 & SL-M2026 Series. You can also Join Us from Social Media Pages Like Facebook and Twitter.
- How to Download and Install brother HL-L2321D Printer Drivers
- How to install HP 1020 plus printer in Windows, Ubuntu, and MAC
- How to Download and Install Epson LX-310 drivers on Windows 10