In this blog, we will discuss how to Switch User in Windows 10 because it’s allowed the user to create multiple sessions in a single computer.
What is Switch User in Operating System?
Switch user is a feature of Multiple user Operating systems that allow users to log in from multiple users’ accounts without logoff main users. if you want to know about Multiple user Operating system do not forget to read Operating System and types.
In Switching user, you do not require from a log off from system you select a user account and type the password if required then log in. All the files and settings are not affected of previous users. Whenever the previous user left-back his first account his second account documents s still running in case of multimedia will be a pause because of the control moves to the old user or new user.
What is the advantage of Switch User in Windows 10 or other Operating systems?
The main advantage of switch users is not possible to purchase each and every people to a Laptop or Computer in any family. Windows 10 allows us to create multiple accounts save the data according to his requirement whenever you want to log in to other accounts just switch users from one account to another.
Here’s process step by step how to Switch User in Windows 10:-
How to Switch User in Windows 10 from Login Screen
- Press (Windows +L) to lock the screen.
- Select another user from the left side below the panel.
3. You type the password and login, whenever your work completed you can log off or switch user from user account.
How to Switch User in Windows 10 from Powershell or CMD
You need to follow following steps for Switch User in Windows 10 from Powershell or CMD:-
- Open Powershell or CMD.
- Type tsdiscon.
3. tsdiscon command used switching the account that has not been login. It quickly locks your screen and goes to the lock screen. Then after you select a user account and login.
How to Switch User in Windows 10 from ALT +F4
- You minimize all application or Switch on Desktop.
- then Press ALT+F4.
3. Select Switch user and Click on OK.
4 Then after you select account and Login.
How to Switch User in Windows 10 from Ctrl+ALT+Del
- Press Ctrl+Alt+Del Once Preparing screen appears.
- Click on Switch User.
3 Then after you select account and Login.
How to Switch User in Windows 10 from Start Menu
- Click on Start Menu on Taskbar.
2. From the Left Panel of Start Menu, Click on Account Name Icon.
3. Then Select the Account.
4. on Login Screen Type Password if required and then click on Login.
Thanks For Reading this blog, Please comments on below boxes of any query and Request.
You may Also Read..
- How to Map a Network Drive in Windows 10
- How to Change Startup Programs in Windows 10
- 11 easy way to speed up Windows 10
- How to Take a Screenshot in Windows 10
- How to Start Windows 10 in Safe Mode
- How to disable windows defender in Windows 10
- How to set a password in windows 10
- How to Factory Reset Windows 10
At this time it seems like Expression Engine is the preferred blogging platformout there right now. (from what I’ve read) Is that what you’re using on your blog?