In this Article, We will know about How to reset forgotten password on windows 10 if you have not available any Password reset Disk, another sign in option and Microsoft account.
If in your office any employee has been leaving his jobs and PC handover to you. After some days you need to take data of his computer and have not passworded of PC then that can create a problem for you.
if you have not alternative to reset password such as Reset Password Disk, Another Sign-in Option. The scenario is this you can only access this computer from Local accounts and have not to password.
If you have such an issue then don’t worry please allow me some minutes and follow all the below steps because in this article we will know and discuss How to reset forgotten password on Windows Operating systems.
We are talking about Hiren’s Boot CD PE is one of the best software that can easily reset the Local account password of Windows 10. Hiren’s Boot CD PE works on a pre-installation environment where you don’t need to install Windows. After booting from Hiren’s boot it appears that you are working on installed windows.
The requirement of reset Password on Windows 10 using Hiren’s Boot CD PE
- Pen drive.
- Download Hiren’s Boot CD PE – ISO2USB.exe (Click Here).
- Download HBCD_PE_x64.iso File (Click Here).
- Another Desktop
How to Create Hiren’s boot Bootable USB drive?
First, you need to download ISO2USB and HBCD PE ISO file then follow the below steps-
- Double Click the ISO2USB file.
- Refresh the USB device and select Device.
- To ISO file click on the search button.
- Click on Process.
Note:- if you do not want to Format device then remove the check from Format Selected USB device.
5. After complete, You will received conformation massage of ISO content successfully copied to drive.
Video Tutorial: How to Create Hiren’s boot Bootable USB drive??
How to reset forgotten password on Windows 10 using Heirens’s Boot CD PE?
- Insert USB drive on forgotten password PC.
- Boot from a USB drive.
- After Booting will received as shown below screen.
4. Navigate to start menu click on all programs.
5. Click on Security and select passwords.
2 ways to reset forgotten password on Windows 10 using Heirens’s Boot–
Lazesoft Password Recovery
6. Click on Lazesoft password recover.
7. Select Reset Windows Password and click on Next.
8. Select user account that want to reset password and Click on Next.
9. Click on RESET/UNLOCK.
10. After Reset password, click on finish and restart your computer.
NT password edit
11. Click on NT password Edit.
12. Click on Open and select Account.
13. Click on Change Password and type password.
Finally Restart your computer and Open the computer.
FAQ: How to reset loss password on Windows 10?
- How do I recover a lost password on Windows 10?
Ans. To reset lost password follow all the above steps.
2. How can I Download Hiren’s Boot CD PE ISO file?
Ans. Click Here to Download Hiren’s Boot CD PE ISO file.
3. What is size of Hiren’s Boot CD PE ISO file?
Ans. Currently the size of Hiren’s Boot CD PE ISO file is 1.26 GB.
So, This is all about the “How to reset forgotten password on Windows 10 using Heirens’s Boot CD PE?”. Please comments on this article. if you have any doubts and queries please Comments to us.
We hope that you like this Article and helpful for the “How to reset forgotten password on Windows 10 using Heirens’s Boot CD PE?“. You can also Join Us from Social Media Pages Like Facebook and Twitter.
Thanks For Reading, Have A Nice Days.
You May Also Read..
- How to Share Folder and Drive on Windows 10
- How to Map a Network Drive in Windows 10
- How to Take a Screenshot in Windows 10
- 2021: How to Install Windows 10 from USB or DVD
- 5 Ways to Switch User in Windows 10
- How to Factory Reset Windows 10
- How to disable windows defender in Windows 10
- How to set a password in windows 10