In this article, We will know how to use your phone to Log in to a Google Account Instead of a Password and used Google services.
If you want to Log in on to Desktop or Laptop and do not want to enter a password for login or forgot the password then you can use your phone to log in to Google account instead of Password.
How it Works?
Whenever you will try to Log in to Google account then instead of typing the password will be received a push notification from Google on Mobile that you want to allow or not. You can also use your password to Log in to Google account.
If you want to use your phone to Log in to a Google Account Instead of a Password then you should enable this security features on Google Accounts.
How to enable and use your phone to Log in to a Google Account Instead of a Password?
Enable and use your phone to Log in to a Google Account follow these easy steps-
- Log in to your Gmail accounts.
- Click on Initials or Photo of you From the Right Top Panel.
- Click on “Manage Your Account“.
4. Navigate to Security Options.
5. Scroll down and navigate to Signing into Google Section.
you can see that “use your phone to sign in” is Off mode so you need to enable that options to ”use your phone to Log in to a Google Account Instead of a Password”
6. Click on Use your phone to sign in.
7. Click on SET IT UP.
8. Verify your Gmail Account, Password and Click on Next.
9. You need to add a Recovery phone number because if you lose your phone then will be helpful to reset the password.
10. Add Recovery Phone number and Click on Next.
11. Click on Next.
12. If your phone is locked then google asked for Unlock your phone to Continue.
Note:- You need to unlock your Phone.
13. You will receive Push Notification “Trying to sign in from another Computer”.
Click on Yes.
14. Click on Turn ON.
15. Finally, Now you can see that “Phone sign-in since Just Now”.
So, This is all about the “use your phone to Log in to a Google Account Instead of a Password“.
We hope that you like this Article and helpful for “use your phone to Log in to a Google Account Instead of a Password ”. You can also Join Us from Social Media Pages Like Facebook and Twitter.